Sunday 30 December 2007

Killer training ride!

Met up with Steve Golla and Wouter Sybrandy today in Amersham and rode around the Chilterns, although as commented by Wouter I wasn't exactly taking in the beautiful views as I spent most of the time looking at my cycle computer checking my power.

Rode up a few hills including the infamous Whiteleaf which I did a bit of an effort up getting to the top in about 4 mins 30 seconds.

Luckily had a nice tailwind to help me back home as otherwise i might not have made it.

Hardest ride i've done since July, off to ireland this evening to spend new years over there with the girlfriend and her family. Im terrible though have spent the afternoon packing up my bike so I can get in a few hours of cycling in the mourne mountains whilst im over there.

No comments: