Friday 18 July 2008

Thanks for reading!

Thanks to the 1500 visitors, who have been to my blog since I started it back at the beginning of the season.

Whilst most of these visitors are probably my mum as she logs in from various different computers, thanks to everyone (especially my mum) for reading.

There are only a couple of weeks to go before I get married and subsequently fly away on honeymoon.

This holiday may be the end of my season as I've been advised no bikes allowed on the honeymoon!

This is probably fair enough, as thanks to cycling, Leon, my fiancee, hasn't seen much of me this year and also puts up with me being lazy on the sofa after knackering myself out whilst training or racing.

I've had plenty of warnings from people about the squeeze placed on cycling time post marriage. Hopefully this wont be the case for me. I'm gonna pop out for a quick ride before work this afternoon. Have a fantastic day!

No comments: